സ്ത്രീകള്‍ എങ്ങിനെ വസ്ത്രം ധരിക്കണം എന്ന് പുരുഷന്‍ നിഷ്ക്കര്‍ഷിക്കുന്നത് ശരിയോ? അല്ലെങ്കില്‍ തിരിച്ചും?

Friday, July 01, 2011

Email to SMS FAQ's

What is e-mail?
Email is an abbreviated form of electronic mail. Email is usually sent from a computer to another computer via Internet (over world wide web/www). Email users can send text, pictures, sound or videos to each other using this service. Using some high End mobiles or Blackberry activated with GPRS users can also send/receive emails on/from their Mobiles.
What is SMS?
SMS stands for Short Messaging Service. It is the technology that enables the sending and receiving of text between mobiles. It can hold data up to 160 characters if 7-bit character encoding is used (Latin characters like English) or 70 characters if 16-bit Unicode USC2 character encoding is used (Non Latin characters like Chinese, Hindi etc). Today 100% GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) mobiles and CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) mobiles support SMS services.

What does Pocket mail do?
Pocket Mail makes it possible for you to receive your mails on your mobile as SMS. It is also used for sending our mail through mobile without use of GPRS.
Do I need GPRS to avail this facility?
There is no need of GPRS, because it is fully SMS based service.
Do I need to have a high end handset to avail this facility?
There is no need of high end mobile handset because it is completely sms based service. So the handset which is able to receive sms (CDMA/GSM) is sufficient for this service (100% handset is capable for avail this service).
Will I receive SPAM via this service?
NO, you will receive mail account’s inbox messages only.
What I need to do when I receive any email?
It is similar as you get your SMS on your mobile. You can read it as sms.
What I need to do when I want to send an email?
You compose the mail in the format of abc@example.com [text message] and send it to short code (BSNL 5 digit short code) 56688.
What if I receive a long email?
In the case of long email, you will receive single long SMS each having multiple of 160 characters of mail only.

What if I get any attachment or Pictures in my email?
Since the service is completely based on sms, you will not be able to receive any attachment or picture. You may receive the information that you have received any attachment in your Email.
Where do I need to register for availing this facility?
Send “subemail” to 56688 to register for this service.
How can I configure my email?
Configuration of email through Pocket mail is one time forward setting which set by user from his/her mail account setting .
What if I have more than one email ids?
At one time you can register for one email Id only. If you wish to register for other email Ids then you have to register them separately.
What if I want to receive certain particular email on my mobile?
There is a facility of mail filter where you can choose only those email ids from which you want to receive email.
What if I relocate?
You are also in the mode of receiving SMS, so you can receive mail on your mobile number.
After signing up, what could be the reason if I don’t start receiving my email on my mobile?
Only your account has been expired because of non payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmmmm... what are you thinking? Do not forget to comment,It helps us to improve this blog and help us to make better. on